www.testsandtrials.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER can have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, to not use them for:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of [Name of the company], its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the damage previously. mentioned.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racists, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in their judgment, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.