Tests and Trials, S.L.
You are visiting the website www.testsandtrials.com , owned by Tests and Trials, S.L.U., with registered office at Paseo San Juan Bosco, 13 ent. 22400 Monzón, with NIF nº B22238844, registered in the Mercantile Register of Huesca in volume 438 Folio 115, Sheet HU-5637, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
- Phone: +34974416469
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is intended to regulate the use of the website of Tests and Trials that makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
www.testsandtrials.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER can have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, to not use them for:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of [Name of the company], its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the damage previously. mentioned.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racists, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in their judgment, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages or damages arising from circumstances caused by unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the case that in www.testsandtrials.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control about said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any subject or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without the need for prior warning, at his own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
www.testsandtrials.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Children under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal information. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, Tests and Trials, S.L.U. is not responsible for the possible consequences that could arise from the breach of the notice that in this same clause is established.